Cloud Integration: Adapting Company Processes and Business Model to the Cloud
Organizations are now restructuring their IT infrastructure, adapting to the changes in the industry and transitioning to the private, yet relatively immature, cloud environment. Companies are faced with many hurdles in moving mission-critical data to the cloud – one the biggest hurdles seems to be organizing their applications to be able to function in the cloud appropriately. Concerns like latency, bandwidth, provisioning, permissions and security complicate integration in new ways, making it is even harder to get application and data integration right.
This panel session will help enterprises to better understand both application and data integration, allowing them to apply them to their organizations effectively and efficiently. Delegates will learn how to ensure the integrity of their integration processes – whether on-premise, in the cloud, via SaaS or in hybrid environments. integration has evolved to the cloud and enterprises must move along with it.
The audience will learn ways to prepare their organization for the growing trend, while also understanding the many options public, private, SaaS or hybrid to best manage their data. how to ensure the integrity of integration processes, regardless of which environment their data is in.
Also, members will understand the challenges surrounding proper application and data integration in the cloud through real-life examples and a guide to best practices from organizations who have achieved success (intro has been trimmed)
Key Questions which will be asked include:
- Why Integration Belongs in the Cloud
- How can companies bridge the gap between their current IT operations and cloud?
- Which option is best: Traditional IT, Hosting, Private Cloud, or Public Cloud?
- How on-premise integration differs from integrating cloud services and what are common grounds
- How hybrid cloud impacts integration requirements for private and public cloud services
- Best practices for integrating cloud to on-premise and cloud-to-cloud apps avoiding pitfalls
- Why software integration is becoming an essential SaaS service
- Managing integration in a hybrid cloud
Short URL: http://vertical-cloud.com/?p=3195